Friday, 16 April 2010

K is for Kitchen



So K is for kitchen, and if you use yours for baking, eating, entertaining, or simply for quickly throwing something easy in the oven, there is something here for everyone, from tea towels, to furniture.

Please check out these folksiers stores, and do treat yourself while there and support the handmade community, remember, you don't need to have a store to shop on folksy, just sign up and skip the store option, its simple, and all safe as payments are through paypal!

Just click on the pictures, and it will lead you to the sellers store

Let me know if you buy any items featured. ENJOY!! XX


Fab printed tea towels from, papa totoro



More Tea ? from JK knits and bits



Theres no place like purlesque4folksy



So come on, who wants to buy me this amazing dresser, from Tatty Boo??



Love this bowl from CaractacusPots, must be another Chitty Bang Bang fan huh?



1000degrees Art Studio gives us a fabulous background tale with this mug, I love the bunting bow around the handle. Why not treat yourself to a new mug to accompany folksy fridays?

8 comments:

  1. That mug is gorgeous, and the dresser....well one can dream. Lovely finds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I featured Tatty Boo's dresser last week, it's lovely isn't it! And I'm loving Papa Totoro's designs at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I win the lottery that dresser is yours! (or maybe MINE! mwa ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dresser is gorgeous, like the printed tea towel too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do realise I have written proof of that now Ms Kapow!

    Although I think everyone has their eyes on it now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the apron and the cup, 1000degrees make fabulous stuff, lovely picks ;0)

    ReplyDelete