Thursday, 11 March 2010

Wooop woop



Well managed to get one XboX 360 elite pad made last night (the black one) and feel quite proud of it, just needs baked now, although I am super proud of the detail on the d-pad, and the xbox button actually is silver with the tiny green X showing through. Hells Yeah!

Also had some great feedback today. Worked with the lovley Dottie Designs . She makes gorgeous personalised albums and sells on folksy and ebay,

So after receiving a request for an album with fimo lettering, a change to her usual items, she enlisted my help via good old folksy! So after creating the letters and sending I awaited judgement. Well Dottie loved them, but what about the customer?

Well she received this feedback . .

The album arrived today and it is absolutely perfect.
Both myself and my Husband think it is the best money we have spent.
I have left feedback for you on ebay but with not very many characters we cannot really express our thanks to you and the excellent service we have recieved from you. I will be able to tell Tom in years to come how his album was custom made for him and there will not be another like it anywhere.

Thank you once again it has been an absolute pleasure working with you and I will definately recommend you to anyone I know that wants that personal, professional, perfect service that you provide.

I'm so happy, and well done Dottie, hopefully this will be the first of more things to come.

Dottie's Folksy Store

1 comment:

  1. Well done us!! It was your gorgeous letters!!
    Love the teapot btw!!

    Dottie x

    ReplyDelete