Friday, 19 March 2010

Folksy Friday. . . H is for . . .



So this week I have been a very bad blogger, tut tut. But hey, following last weeks gamer, ie G, this weeks theme is hair . . clips, hats and bands, something for every budget ENJOY !!

Clicking the images will take you to the makers store



Stunning POW fascinator, love love love xx



Gorgeous, vibrant peacock hair band



Yummy scrummy, hair clips




beautiful beaded poppy hairband



LOVE, hair slides



Amazing bridal headband, I would have loved this for my wedding x

5 comments:

  1. WOW...I want the peacock feather hairband!!! anyone? anyone? oh well i'll just have to wait till my birthday and drop hints lol...cool finds :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah! that's a major league impact band POW! Fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the POW too, Janine Basil has some stunning items in her store. Definatly putting on my bday wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
  4. those hair slides look good enough to eat - dont think i could trust myself with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my bridal bow hairband.... lots more like this to come when I get the time ! LOL x

    ReplyDelete